воскресенье, 5 мая 2013 г.

 "A Prayer" 


Ksenia Lapitskaya. A song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvP6icWO5Kw
Russian English translation by Vasyl Syzko.
Copyright 2013, the fifth of May.
The Easter Holiday night.




A prayer.
Oh, prayer!  Oh, prayer! You are given to man's life by the Lord.
You  helped me in the battle-field of a gloomy life.
I had sleepless nights bending the knee in preayer to the Lord.
Speaking with him in my heart.

Oh, my prayer, you have been reviving my spirit so much before.
By the word I ask to help me this time yet! I am quite exhausted.
Cold storm-force wind roars behind the window, is drifting crusted snow outside.
The same tempest in my heart and lingering doubt temp my fate this evening

But then  eccepted my bechance lot, and reconciled to God.
I cried my heart out  to Jesus: Oh, my Lord, You know everything.
My heart is broken. I am worn to a shadow and anxiety gnaws at my heart.
I am ready to drop.  

Oh my Lord! I do not seek the things that make life easy and pleasant.
Let it remain imago pietatis.I do not ask to change it for the better.
The only thing I ask let me always perceive your almigty hand which
Leads and encourages my daily life with love and saintly patience.

Oh, Prayer! Oh, Prayer! I count my blessing I have been given this sacred word.
I glorify God's power, grace and showing mercy for me.
Oh, my Prayer! Oh. my Prayer! Your power sustained me in God's calling
Through the hardships of the life, avoiding my breakdown.

In the Kindom of Heaven  my Father hears me. The Lord is my light and my savior,
 whom then shall I fear?
I have the word of God. I  pray and rejoice in hope. 

О, молитва.

О, молитва, О, молитва в жизни Богом ты дана.
В мрачной жизни среди битвы поднимала ты меня.
Темной ночью я не спал, на коленях я стоял.
И душою с Богом говорил.

О, молитва ты моя ободрявшая меня,
помоги, я выбился из сил.
За окном бушует ветер,
сыплет снегом ледяным.
И такой же бурей в сердце
в этот вечер я томим.

Но смирившийся от ран со слезами на глазах
я скорбя Иисуса умолял
О, мой Бог ты знаешь все
на душе так тяжело я измученный почти упал.

Боже мой, я жизни легкой и беспечной не хочу.
Пусть такой же будет скорбной, не о том тебя прошу.
Одного прошу лишь я, чтобы чувствовать всегда
как Твоя всесильная рука
на плечах лежит моих
и среди житейских битв ободряет ласково меня.

О, молитва,О молитва благодарностью горю.
Прославляю Божью силу благодать и глубину.
О, молитва ты моя, поднимавшая меня,
когда в бурю падал я без сил.

В небесах, где слышит Бог Ты не раз среди невзгод
я в молитве радость получал -2 раза

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий