среда, 18 декабря 2013 г.

My dog Naida.

It was a gloomy cool and rainy  Autumn day in September when I was going home from work. It was the second part of the day when people passing by hurried home to meet their dears.
In a distance on my way I saw some kids, my junior students watching something in the bush not far from the market place.Coming  closer I saw a little puppy shivering with cold and fear. Someone got that little unhappy creature out of the house. It was the worst day in its life.To be homeless and  hungry in the street among other homeless dogs and cats  struggling for any kind of food biting each other. Or being poisoned  or even killed by the dog and cat hunters.
So, living in my own house I decided to take that puppy dog with me to make my house Its own home.
Time has passed. No more then three months.The puppy has grown a little and became a nice like a German Sheppard lady-dog. I called It Naida (the dog which was found).The worst day in Its life became the happiest one to my family and my dog. So It  has really  become dear to me and my old mother.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий