вторник, 16 апреля 2013 г.


Dnepropetrovsk Region. The place where I live.
Юля Климова The winner of All Ukrainian Competition in Ukrainian Language.
Project of investigation.8-А клас ОШ№5
T. of Pavlograd. Ukraine
Dnepropetrovsk region
I live in Dnepropetrovsk region. It’s in the east of Ukraine. It has steppes, forests and rivers. The nature of my region is picturesque and rich. Dnepropetrovsk region is famous for industry, such as metallurgy and machine building, and agricultureture. It is rich in iron ore, coal, manganese and base metals. Dnipropetrovsk region in its gold resource potential is the first in Ukraine. It has very interesting and unique history. Dnipropetrovsk region has retained a great number of historical and natural attractions. There are monuments of Ukrainian Cossacks, 5 Zaporozhian Siches (out of 7 known history), waterfalls, canyons, churches and manor. And yet - a large industrial power!
The outstanding people who lived in my region are Lazar Globa, Dmytro Yavornitsky, Oles Gonchar, Oleksandr Makarov, Pavlo Glazovy, Bohdan Khmelnytsky, Vasyl Margelov and others. So you can find monuments to D.I. Yavornitsky, M.V. Lomonosov, L.O. Globa, T.G. Shevchenko, B.Khmelnytsky, O. Makarov, V.F. Margelov and others.
There are many attractions there like Trinity Cathedral in Novomoskovsk, Historical Museum in Dnipropetrovsk, Monastery Island in Dnipropetrovsk, Sholokov (Tokovsky) cascading waterfall in Sholokhovo, Museum of D.I. Yavornitsky in Dnipropetrovsk, The grave of ataman I.Sirko in Nikopol, Museum of applied art in Petrikovka and Potrmkin’s palace in Dnipropetrovsk. Many people visit Kodakskaya fortress, Kozatsky farmstead Galushkivka, Embankment in Dnipropetrovsk and many other attractions every year. They admire marvelous objects of architecture, history and art.
By the way, the Embankment in Dnipropetrovsk is the longest embankment across Europe. Shared by the Dnipropetrovsk region Orel River (a tributary of the Dnieper River) is the cleanest river in Europe. Polovtsian collection of stone sculptures in Dnipropetrovsk Historical Museum of D.I. Yavornitsky is the largest collection in Europe.
My region is full of places of interest, architectural and historical monuments and just beautiful nature.
Overall, it is wonderful. I love my region and I’m proud of its history.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий