воскресенье, 24 января 2016 г.

My motherland: Boguslav- the place I love the most.
Ovcharik Tatyana
8-th Form.
Boguslav secondary school.
v. Boguslav. Dnepropetrovsk. UkraineE-mail : ovcarik3@gmail.com
My motherland: the place I love the most.
Each has its own homeland. Everyone understands this word differently. For someone is a country where he was born. For some it is their village, city, street, house.
For me, Motherland is a place where was born I and my parents, a place where I am loved. I was born and live in the village of Boguslav.
Boguslav is a village situated in the district of Dnepropetrovsk region Pavlograd. The name of a village means to worship and praise God. It is located on the left bank of the river Samara.
For the first time in historical documents Bohuslav is mentioned in 1784. In the past, in these lands lived Cossacks. The name of the village is connected with the escape of Zaporozhye Cossacks from  Katerena 2. Flee, Cossacks, start a new life ... Time passes, all is quiet. Well, thank God.
Since ancient times the inhabitants of Boguslav engaged in various crafts (blacksmiths, shoemakers), also sold agricultural products. Many surnames in Boguslav associated with crafts and hobbies of people : Kovalev, Kobza, Shumeyko etc...
Previously, there were people who grow sheep. They were called shepherds. My surname is associated with these people and with their activity.
We have a pig farm and a railway station. In the field grows a big apple garden Golland/Netherlands intensive type. There my grandfather works as an agronomist.
In the center of the village is a large school, House of Culture (which often organize concerts ). We have a village museum and an art gallery. In the village runs a hospital. For a long time we have built a church. Pine forest in which my family travels almost every weekend to rest, were planted with hands.It was all hand-make our dear to the hearts of the villagers. I am a descendent of my great-grandfathers and ancestors .
I love my street, village of my people and my country.
«Motherland begins with a little»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий