четверг, 28 января 2016 г.

Ukraine-the place where I live and I love the most. 
Ann  Harlamova
20. 01. 2006. 10 years old.
4th- Form. Scholl#5.t.Pavlograd.Ukraine.

Project of Investigation.
Buvin@ukr.net.
My motherland -the place where I live.
My motherland – the place where I live and I love this place. My country is Ukraine. I proud that I am Ukrainian. I was born in Ukraine, growing, learning. I like our Ukrainian works of art, our Ukrainian songs and proverbs, folk tales, works of great writers, because I am Ukrainian. There are many big fields, green forests, blue rivers. Ukraine for me is warm evenings in spring, fragrant flowers in summer: sunflowers, roses, chamomiles. A symbol of Ukraine is flag. It is yellow and blue. These colors are yellow field under blue sky.
My parents, friends, teachers live in Ukraine. My motherland is country of my dreams. There are all I need, all I love.
I think that we need to love and protect our motherland necessarily. Difficult time in Ukraine now.
But people try to help each other. New symbol of our country is embroidery. It is white shirt with nice print of red, black flowers. I always dress it on holidays.

I am only a pupil yet.
When I grow up I will work in our country. I want to do some for my motherland. I will try to help people who need it. I want to see my country prosperous and strong nation.
I love my Motherland. I am happy I live in Ukraine!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий