воскресенье, 10 апреля 2016 г.

Конкурсна робота. My motherland: the place wehe I live.
Ryapalova Viktoria Oleksandrivna
04.11.2005 School №5 4-Form.
Pavlodrad. Ukraine.
My motherland:the place where I live.
I live in a very beautiful country. Its name Ukraine. My country is big and nice. There are a lot of big and small towhs in it. Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine. It has got many places of interest. They are green parks, beautiful gardens, zoos, cinemas and theatres. The tows where I live is not very big but it is very nice. It is name is Pavlograd. It has got many shops, playgrounds and floverbeds. There are a lot of red, blue,yellow, orange and pink flowers on there flowerbeds. People are cheerful, careful and happy in my towh. I love my town and my country.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий