среда, 13 апреля 2016 г.

Конкурсна робота My Native Town Pavlograd.
My motherland:the place where I live/the place I love the most.
Sergeeva Diana Vladimirovna
05.07.2006, Ukraine r.Dnepropetrovskaya t..Pavlograd School №5 
4-b class,  undervov@mail.ru
Pavlograd. “My motherland:the place where I live/the place I love the most.”
I was born in the beautiful city of Pavlograd. This is my mother's favorite city. My town is very rich in its forests, fields, rivers, industry, and just a beautiful place.
City Pavlograd happened in the early years, when Catherine the second drove in our area, she liked this place for its forests, rivers, fields, and in honor of her son Pavel she called the city - Pavlograd.
Pavlograd is atown in the Dnipropetrovsk region, situated between the rivers Samara and Wolfish. My city two hundred thirty-two years.It is the center of the West-Donbas. Here lives one hundred nine thousands seven hundred and eight wonderful people. In Pavlograd working thirty-two industrial enterprises: eleven mines, bread-baking plant, dairy, chemical, technological, mechanical plants, also has typography, clothing, footwear, furniture factories and many others.In my Pavlovgrad there are  lot of interesting things, for that I love my town, a lot of places you can go to relax with the parents or with friends, go to the theater of Boris Zahava, visit museums or watch a film at the cinema.
 For children there are in splendid palaces of creation, the Plant naturalists and technicians and various circlesAbout our health care, two swimming pools, four stadiums, gyms and fitness centers. With regard medicine in Pavlograd have two local hospitals, maternity ward, tuberculosis and drug treatment clinics.
Learn informaition possible from the local libraries in our city nine, also has twenty-five kindergartens and twenty schools. To get an education after high school can be in medical school, economic College.
I love and I am proud of the city because here are many famous people like B.Zahava artist and a teacher, Anna Svetlichnaya a poet, Zh.Kotin is a designer, G.Barkovsky- Ukrainian playwright and many others.
And twenty-nine Pavlograd streets bear the names of the participants of the Great Patriotic War were called in memory of the war events.. In the city there are twenty-seven monuments, there is the glory alley where a lot of people and a fire and many churches.I consider myself a happy person just because I live in such a beautiful city as Pavlograd.
My city is very famous. In the seventies, the ship was named in honor of our city. In nineteen seventy-ninth year Pavlograd was awarded the Order of the Red Banner. The best city on earth is my favorite Pavlograd , it increased my parents, adults and realties and  I'll be happy to talk to your children about the beautiful city because I have something to be proud of, something to remember living in the city of Pavlograd!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий