суббота, 9 апреля 2016 г.

My motherland: the place where I live/ the place I love the most
Kiril Kostyuk Pavlovich, 5 february 2007,
3-c form, Pavlograd secondary school num. 5,
Pavlograd, Dnipropetrovsk region, Ukraine,
e-mail kostyuk_p_i@ukr.net
Pavlograd is my motherland, I and my parents are from Pavlograd of Ukraine. It was founded in 1784. The streets of city decorate beautiful trees and bushes. In Pavlograd there is the large forest in that summer very much mushrooms and berries, and winter I like to drive on skis and on sledges. The beautiful river Wolchay is near the city.
In summer I like to play, jump, run with friends in child's park. There many swings and different attractions. Sports-grounds - near my school. I like my school and teachers. After school I go to sports club. I like to play football. The city has a swimming pool. I can swim there. Sometimes to us a circus and zoo arrive in a city. There is a large area in the center of Pavlograd. On holidays, child's ensembles and well-known singers come there. There are many monuments, a museum, a theatre, a movie house in Pavlograd.
I like to read books about Ukraine history. I love to live, study and work in Ukraine. I think it is the beatiful country. I'm proud of Ukraine. Beautiful cities are many, but  native is one!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий