воскресенье, 13 августа 2017 г.

Teacher application form for Global Teacher Prize Ukraine.
Сизько В.С. Part 2.
Частина 2. Липень, 2017 р.
ACHIEVEMENT IN TEACHING.
In the previous section, "My resume. Biography "  I pointed out part of those awards, letters, awards for achievements in teaching English. When I worked as the director of  school#17 in Donetsk, together with the American Consulate we conducted Contest "Exchange of Future Leaders".  for studying in the United States. Two schoolchildren  studied the year in the United States. The highest evaluation of the school work was given by the Consulate-General Aaron Hoel as the best school in Ukraine.
http://17.agni-age.net/optim/lisov/sizko.htm
In general, I have about twenty credentials for preparing students for the olympiads. MAN's competitions, teaching the subject of English, organizing the work of the school. We achieved the highest achievements with the pupil Rogalina Tanya, who in 2011 won the prize, the second place in the All-Ukrainian Olympiad in English. In 2016, my student, the prize-winner of the city Olympiads, Klimova Julia entered the University of Karazin on the faculty of foreign languages, typing 197 points out of 200, without classes with tutors.
Also, I have up to 30 letters - the feedback of my students with gratitude for teaching and acquired knowledge of English, which made them useful in studying.
I also actively work with the representations of the British Council (having membership from 2000 to 2010), Cambridge English and MM Publications. All the publications and articles are posted on my blog's pages. I have thankful letters from them, some of my publications and photos are posted on their websites.
A series of my publications How the British Council is building trust between the United Kingdom and Ukraine  http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2015/08/how-british-council-is-building-trust.html  was used to write an article-a report of the British Council in Ukraine.  
Global citizenship development.
I admit, in general, the concept "The World Without Borders", even with the help of the World Wide Web. I stand for the need for cooperation between states and nationalities. In my work, I am guided by the European Recommendations on language education: study, teaching, assessment. The main thing in life is knowledge and a good professional work experience that leads to success, regardless of which field of industry people work. This philosophical approach is the main feature of all my teaching activity. In 2012 togather with the students we founded the School European Club, later the School English-speaking Club. We worked out  the Statute (organization charter) of the Club, which work, the various activities and meetings are guided by.  http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2014/05/5.html
As before, I try to engage representatives of English-speaking countries, Peace Corps in Ukraine to work with students. In 2013, the first outbound Summer English language school was set up for school students. http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2013/01/intel-project-azov-camp.html
The work of Go Glodal language school in the  summer camp in the summer of 2016 was recognized as the best in the Pavlograd city. I shared my experience with my colleagues at the August Teachers' Meeting, I published a series of publications in my blog on the Internet, which became a method of organizing the work of the summer language school for educational institutions in Ukraine.
https://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2016/06/english-language-summer-camp.html
In the publication "How to be successful." I recommend that students to prepare for adulthood at school, even from elementary school. They work out electronic resume, own portfolios of training and research work that will help young people become competitive workers in the world labor market. Now these students' papers are already in place and bring them useful results.
http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-to-be-successful.html 
INFLUENCE ON THE COMMUNITY.
My teacher's job is not to teach students, but to show the ways to get new knowledge, ways for personal development. For many years, I have been working on the concept of personal development under the "Gifted Children" program. I have international awards for organizing this work, publications in profile magazines about the achievements of our gifted students. In my blog, on the Internet my educational articles,  news reports on the topic have been published.
In the year 2016, ten of my students took part in the contest of English learnes "My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most", conducted by the international publishing house MM Publications in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in support of the President's initiative  "2016 the Year of the English Language in Ukraine". My student Kharlamov Anya took the 3rd place in the competition, was awarded the Ministry Diploma and a valuable gift from the publishing house.
http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-motherland-place-where-i-live-place_10.html
Together with the students, we do not stand aside social life and events in our country and in the world. We created a school English-speaking club, student blogs and sites where they publish articles and posts on life and education in Ukraine. We try to represent and nominate Ukraine as a democratic state in the world, and Ukrainians as intelligent, cultural citizens with centuries-old history and cultural heritage. http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2016/07/intel_6.html
My active public position, a search for a new, steady desire to learn for life itself, and to put the gained  knowledge  into practice, the responsibility for the child's education, the effectiveness of student learning, an example of my attitude to work may be an example (role model) for students, parents and some colleagues.On my blog you will also find reviews from people of other countries who have newly discovered Ukraine  thanks to our children with their publications on the Internet.
IMPROVING THE TEACHER PROFESSION
The "My Biography" page lists numerous seminars, workshops, thanks to which I have gained a good professional experience. First of all, it's a desire to learn throughout all my  life, and eventually share my experience with colleagues. You can read and watch below some of these activities.
In March 2017 I conducted the Master Class: "Intel® Training for the Future and Social Services WEB-2.0 and the use of information and communication technologies in teaching English at school".
http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2017/03/intel-web-2.html
http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2017/03/blog-post_24.html
In 2016, the "English language Year in Ukraine" I did a great deal of work to improve the teaching, popularization and use of English language in communication. 
In my post- publication  http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2016/12/2016.html  I provided my teacher's creative report on the many work which was done in the "English language Year in Ukraine" 
I was speaking at the August Meeting of Teachers with a presentation on the topic "English: Aims and Objectives of Teaching"  http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2016/08/blog-post.html  
English Language Summer Camp. The NGO GoGlobal project GoCamps.
http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2016/06/english-language-summer-camp.html
I tested a textbook, wrote a review "Oksana Karpyuk. English language tutor for the first class." Publishing house "Aston", 2012 ", Gave Analysis of the educational and scientific-methodical apparatus of the English textbook for the first class for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. I also posted  the pudlscatson on the web which is read by thousands of the Internet users.
http://happyschoollife01.blogspot.com/2014/04/blog-post.html
I also have a Mentor Training Certificate of the British Council's in Ukraine. For many years, I was responsible for the pedagogical practice of the students of the Donetsk National University, presented lectures and conducted open lessons for teachers based at school17  on the Donetsk Institute of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education. My experience and practical work on the theme "Development of the educational space of the school through the introduction of information technology and the use of Internet resources" was studied and heard by the Department of Humanities Education Institute. I took part  myself and was a member of a number of regional competition commissions of pedagogical skills and All-Ukrainian student Olympiads. (I can give some orders of the Institute).
In my application form for participation in the Competition, I made a link to my publications in the Blog. They convey the ideas and outcomes of my and  students' activities, reproduce my philosophical outlook, show a profound and resulted work of many years of  experience of learning and teaching English applying advanced information and computer technologies.
Additional resourses
Varkey Foundation  http://www.globalteacherprize.org/ru/methodology/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий